Some physicians state that wireless radiation is the tobacco of our current generation. Have you wondered about environmental illness due to radiation emitted from wireless technologies such as cellphones, Wi Fi or cell towers? Have your patients described unusual symptoms that you cannot attribute to a well-established disease or nutritional deficiencies? What is electrosensitivity and is it a real medical diagnosis? Do cell phones cause brain cancer? Could infertility sometimes be related to wireless devices? As the scientific evidence mounts on health effects due to wireless radiation physicians are asked more and more about the safety of wireless devices, yet are unable to discuss this with their patients. Physicians now have access to educational video presentations of more than 30 expert speakers to learn the science behind the biological effects, as well as clinical presentations and diagnosis from the EMF Medical Conference of 2021. This four-day symposium has been to date the largest gathering of EMF experts, physicians and scientists convened to address this issue directly to healthcare providers. It is now easily viewed.
EMF Medical Conference 2021 Now Available to View at No Cost
The fully accredited EMF Medical Conference 2021 on wireless electromagnetic radiation, was offered to physicians and allied health professionals to educate physicians on this complex subject. For the first year after this four-day professional symposium the videos were available for viewing for continuing medical education, but are now offered for viewing at no cost. You can hear from internationally recognized physicians, nurses, scientists, engineers and building biologists about how and why non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) can affect the health of your patients and how to diagnose and treat this. You can select what interests you or watch them all. Note a Pre-Conference Course was also offered by Magda Havas, PhD.
Is Wireless Radiation Harmful?
Most physicians do not have training in the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of human toxic exposures, nor are they aware of the growing evidence that wireless radiation (electromagnetic radiation or EMR) from cell phones and devices acts as a biologic toxicant to all living organisms. This non-ionizing radiation effects our cells, DNA, energy metabolism and membranes, contributing to the toxic load we experience daily. Understanding this requires some education. This was provided on January 28-31, 2021 at the CME and CEU sponsored EMF Medical Conference for health professionals which convened online to present the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of health effects associated with exposures to wireless technologies and electromagnetic fields. Experts from many disciplines discussed broad overlapping aspects of this complex subject that many physicians have not been aware of, despite more patients exhibiting health impacts. The conference was co-sponsored by Electromagnetic Safety Alliance and Acknowledging Health Care and was approved for 24.5 Continuing Medical Education/CE credits for licensed health practitioners (MDs, NDs, DOs, PAs, NPs and nurses). No credit available now.
“The main cell phone tumor is brain cancer… One of the problems with young people and cell phone use is that if they start using them very early in life, not only will they increase their risk of brain cancer in their teens and early adult life but also later adult life.” Dr. Anthony B. Miller, Professor Emeritus, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto.
“Wi Fi waves are truly deleterious…Young brains are so sensitive and their skulls are so thin…The Yale study confirmed an increase in thyroid and also salivary tumors in and around the jaw. Hardell’s earlier study from 2011 looking at case control groups of those who just started using their phones above age 20 showed a doubling of glioma incidence… I am living it…I am seeing 20 and 30 year old’s coming in with a GBM [Glioblastoma Multiforme] … and sadly no matter how elegant an operation we do…the end result is still very depressing.” Dr. Hillel Baldwin, Neurosurgeon
“Both brain glial cells and Schwann cells are glial cells from origin. In the embryo they are glia…both in the central nervous system and in the peripheral nervous system. Glial cells are the target cell for electromagnetic fields. The heart Schwannoma is a very rare cancer. These rare tumors are an alarm calling attention to this compound [EMF….like asbestos and mesothelioma.]It took 32 years to recognize the harmful [potential of asbestos]. We should resolve this problem before it becomes a real problem… These technologies are very useful but perhaps could give the world population a very bad outcome.” Fiorella Belpoggi, PhD, Scientific Director Ramazzini Institute, Italy
“I would like to distinguish electro-toxicity, or non-ionizing radiation toxicity, from non-ionizing radiation sensitivity… in medicine we refer to phototoxicity from UV light and then call it sensitivity if [they] experience sensitivity at levels that do not cause problems in the normal population… We have individuals who are more sensitive to nonionizing radiation. They experience symptoms at much lower levels. … The levels that were experienced by the diplomats, based on the available meter reading, are probably higher than most of us would experience in the civilian sector. They [the diplomats] probably had non-ionizing radiation toxicity.” Dr. Beatrice Golomb on the Havana Syndrome and National Academy of Sciences Report
“One of the larger perspectives…about 5G and millimeter wavelengths is that millimeter waves are virtually absent from the environment. There is no millimeter wave background noise at all, and the reason for that is because it is maximally absorbed at the 60 Hz frequency by atmospheric water molecules. [Several Russian studies, good papers] speculated that it is this complete absence of millimeter waves in the environment that allowed so many species to make use of millimeter wave frequencies for intercellular communication. It is so fundamental to how species interact with the environment.” B. Blake Levitt, Award winning journalist and science writer
“ Right now we have the worst epidemic of mental health we have ever had….by every measure of mental health we are on fire…the tipping point for our mental health which pushed us over the edge is this new way of being, the digital age. The digital age is antithetical to the way we were meant to live. The reason we may be more depressed, self medicating, more prone to hurt ourselves, to not want to live anymore may be related to this perfect storm of our [digital] society….Humans beings were not designed to be screen staring… Why are we so seduced by technology? … Three basic drives – need for social connection… our need to explore and …our need to have a Hero’s Journey.” Nicholas Kardaras, Phd, LCSW, author of “Glow Kids” and “Digital Madness”
To View all of the Videos go to
Here is a list and links to specific talks as well.
Pre Conference Lectures 1-9. Magda Havas, PhD. Professor Emeritus Trent University, Canada. The Big Picture, Radiofrequency Radiation, Microwaves and 5G, Dirty Electricity, Ground Currents, Extremely Low Electromagnetic Fields – https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511
Conference Lectures Session 1
10) From Toxins to Towers: A Primer on the Science of Wireless Health Effects. Cindy Russell, MD, Physicians for Safe Technology. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862730994
11) U.S. National Toxicology Program Studies on Cell Phone Radiation. Ron Melnick PhD. Retired NIEHS and NIH Independent Consultant. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862731531
12) Q&A- Radiofrequency Radiation Research. Moderator: Devra Davis, PhD, MPH -Environmental Health Trust. Panelists: Ron Melnick, PhD and Cindy Russell, MD. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862732069
13) Final Results of Carcinogenicity Bioassay. Fiorella Belpoggi, PhD, Scientific Director Ramazzini Institute, Italy. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862732133
14) Oxidative Mechanisms of Health Effects of Low Intensity Radiofrequncy/Microwave Radiation. Igor Yakymenko, PhD, DrSc, Professor Department of Public Health Kyviv Medical University, Ukraine. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862732358
15) Rebuttal of Arguments About Present RFR Exposure Guidelines. Henry Lai, PhD, Professor Emeritus University of Washington. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862733158
16) Q&A- Radiofrequency Radiation Research Panel Discussion. Moderator: Devra Davis, PhD, MPH. Panelists: Cindy Russell, MD, Fiorella Belpoggi, PhD, Igor Yakymenko, PhD. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862733652
17) Epidemiological, Clinical, and Toxicological Evidence on Effects of RF-EMF on Reproduction. Devra Davis, PhD, MPH. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862733970
18) Neurological Effects of Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Fields. Henry Lai, PhD, Professor Emeritus University of Washington. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862734558
Conference Lectures Session 2
19) Q & A- EMF Biological and Health Effects Dialogue. Moderator: Magda Havas, PhD. Panelists: Henry Lai, PhD and Devra Davis, PhD, MPH. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862734907
20) Brain Cancer and EMR…is There a Link? Charlie Teo, MD. Professor Neurosurgery UNSW University, Visiting Professor Duke University. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862734982
21) Brain Cancer and EMF…is There a Link? Moderator: Magda Havas, PhD Panelists: Charles Teo, MD, Hillel Baldwin, MD, Devra Davis, PhD, Henry Lai, PhD. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862735442
22) Functional Brain Scans in Patients Exposed to Neurotoxic Chemicals and/or Electromagnetic Fields. Gunnar Heuser, MD, PhD, F.A.C.P. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862735595
23) Diplomats Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency Radiation. Beatrice Golomb, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine University of California San Diego. lomb, MD, PhD.
24) Q &A- EMF Biological and Health Effects; Diplomats Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency Radiation. Moderator: Sharon Goldberg, MD. Panelist: Beatrice Golomb, MD, PhD
25) Q&A- EMF Biological and Health Effects Panel Discussion.Moderator: Magda Havas, PhD Panelists: Devra Davis, PhD, MPH, Henry Lai, PhD, Hillel Baldwin, MD, Gunnar Heuser, MD, PhD, F.A.C.P. and Beatrice Golomb, MD, PhD
Conference Lectures Session 3
26) Differential Diagnosis of Complex Diseases. Elizabeth Seymour, MD, MS, BS, FAAFP. Environmental Health Center North Texas. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862736713
27) Prevention Diagnosis and Treatment of EMF Associated Illness (with focus on mobile phones and 5G). Piero Lercher,MD. Head Department of Environmental Medicine, Medical Chamber of Vienna Austria/Europe. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862737193
28) Clinical Observations and Recommended Practice Guidelines for the management of EHS Patients. Riina Bray, MD, BASc, MSc, FCFP, MHSc, Medical Director Women’s College Hospital, Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862737437
29) EMF Sensitivity Treatment Modalities. Stephanie McCarter, MD, Environmental Health Center of Dallas. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862737814
30) Q&A-Session 3 Part 1- Prevention, Differential Diagnosis and Treatment Panel Discussion. Moderator: Hillel Baldwin, MD. Panelists: Elizabeth Seymour, MD, Riina Bray, MD, Stephanie McCarter,
31) Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) Diagnosis, Management and Prognosis. Erica Mallery-Blythe, MD. Founder of PHIREmedical.org. Honorary member of the British Society of Ecological Medicine. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862738437
32) Electromagnetic Fields in Cancer Therapy. Joseph R. Salvatore, MD. Division of Hematology /Oncology, VA Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862739696
33) Evidence Based Tools for Developing a Discriminating Eye for Dietary Supplements. Chris D’Adamo, PhD, Assistant Professor Sept of Family and Community Medicine, Dept of Epidemiology and Public Health, Director University of Maryland School of Medicine Center for Integrative Medicine. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862740114
34) How to Create. Low EMF Building. Peter Sierck, REA, CIEC, EMRD, RFSO, Industrial Hygienist, Building Biologist. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862740734
35) Q&A- Session 3, Part 2: Prevention, Differential Diagnosis and Treatment Panel Discussion. Moderators: Kristi Mattson, MD and Sharon Goldberg, MD. Panelists: Mallery-Blythe, MD, Elizabeth Seymour, MD, Stephanie McCarter, MD, Joseph R. Salvatore, MD, Peter Sierck, REA, CIEC, EMRD, RFSO
36) Brains on Fire: How Biotoxins Create Brain Inflammation. Mary Ackerley, MD. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862741777
37) Indoor Mold Illness: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment. Keith Berndtson, MD. Co-Founder, ISEADI. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862742089
38) How to Advocate for Persons with Electrosensitivity (EHS). Sheena Symington, BSC, MA. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862742482
39) Bacterial Effects of EMF Exposure. Sharon Goldberg, MD, DTM&H, Integrative Internal medicine. Associate Professor Community Faculty Dept Medicine University of New Mexico School of Medicine. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862742717
40) A Chicken in Every Pot. Paul Heroux, PhD. Professor of Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism. Director, Occupational Health Program/ McGill University Department of Surgery, McGill University Health Center. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862743073
41) Challenges and Benefits of EMFs in Energy Medicine. Karl Maret, MD, ENG. President DOVE Health Alliance. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862743843
42) Q&A- Session 3, Part 3: Prevention, Differential Diagnosis and Treatment Panel Discussion. Moderators: Mallery-Blythe, MD and Magda Havas, PhD Panelists: Mary Ackerley, MD, Sharon Goldberg, MD, DTM&H, Paul Heroux, PhD, Karl Maret, MD
43) Public Health Implications and Policy Review. Anthony B Miller, MD, CM, FRCP. Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Toronto, Canada. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862744704
44) Glow Kids: How Screen Addiction is Hijacking Our Kids and how to Break the Trance. Nicholas Kardaras, PhD, LCWS. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862745131
45) Overcoming the Dam of Denial. Mary Anne Tierney, RN, MPH, EMRS. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862745712
46) Role Play with a Client. Mary Anne Tierney, RN, MPH, EMRS. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862745858
47) Tech Addiction Intervention. Nicholas Kardaras, PhD, LCWS. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862746037
Conference Lectures Session 4
48) Panel Discussion. Session 4, Part 1. Public Health Implications and Policy Review. Moderator: Sharon Goldberg, MD, DTM&H and Hillel Baldwin, MD. Panelists: Anthony B Miller, MD, Nicholas Kardaras, PhD, Mary Anne Tierney, RN, MPH, EMRS.
49) The FCC’s Legal Duties: To Inform and Protect the Public. Sharon Buccino Esq, Senior Attorney NRDC. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862746399
50) International EMF Scientists Call for Protection of Humankind and Nature. Elizabeth Kelley, MHA. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862746541
51) International Governments Address the Health Issues Posed by Cell Phones, Wi Fi and 5G? A Review of International Policy. Theodora Scarato, MSW, Environmental health Trust. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862746878
52) U.S. State and Policy Review with Case Studies. Cece Doucette, MTPW. Co-Founder Wireless Education. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862747154
53) Building a National Movement to Push Back Against 5G. Doug Wood. Founder and Director of Americans for Responsible Technology. https://vimeo.com/showcase/10624511/video/862747485
54) Panel Discussion. Session 4, Part 1. Public Health Implications and Policy Review. Moderators: Cindy Russell, MD and Magda Havas, PhD. Panelists: Sharon Buccino Esq, Elizabeth Kelley, MHA, Theodora Scarato, MSW, Cece Doucette, MTPW, Doug Wood and B Blake Levitt
Published Scientific Articles of Interest
Here are a few new and older published scientific articles on the health impacts of wireless electromagnetic radiation.
Wireless technologies, non-ionizing electromagnetic fields and children: Identifying and reducing health risks. Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care. Volume 53, Issue 2, February 2023, 101374. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1538544223000238?via%3Dihub
Wireless technology is an environmental stressor requiring new understanding and approaches in health care. McCredden JE et al. Front. Public Health, 20 December 2022. Sec. Radiation and Health, Volume 10 – 2022. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2022.986315/full
Case Report: A 52-Year Healthy Woman Developed Severe Microwave Syndrome Shortly After Installation of a 5G Base Station Close to Her Apartment. Hardell L and Nilsson M. Annals of Clinical and Medical Case Reports. April 10, 2023. https://www.acmcasereport.com/pdf/ACMCR-v10-1926.pdf
Case Report: The Microwave Syndrome after Installation of 5G Emphasizes the Need for Protection from Radiofrequency Radiation. Hardell L and Nilsson M. Ann Case Report. 8: 1112. Jan 10, 2023. https://www.gavinpublishers.com/article/view/case-report-the-microwave-syndrome-after-installation-of-5g-emphasizes-the-need-for-protection-from-radiofrequency-radiation
Development of the Microwave Syndrome in Two Men Shortly after Installation of 5G on the Roof above their Office. Nilsson M, Hardell L. Ann Clin Case Rep. Feb 4, 2023. 2023; 8: 2378. https://www.anncaserep.com/open-access/development-of-the-microwave-syndrome-in-two-men-shortly-after-9589.pdf
Development of health-based exposure limits for radiofrequency radiation from wireless devices using a benchmark dose approach. Uche and Naidenko. Environmental Health. 20, Article number: 84 (2021). https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-021-00768-1
The European Union assessments of radiofrequency radiation health risks – another hard nut to crack (Review). Nyberg, McCredden and Hardell. Reviews on Environmental Health. August 23, 2023.
European EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses. (2015) Belyaev I et al. Rev Environ Health. 2015 Dec 1;30(4):337-71. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305689940_EUROPAEM_EMF_Guideline_2016_for_the_prevention_diagnosis_and_treatment_of_EMF-related_health_problems_and_illnesses
What’s the Diagnosis Doctor? Dr. Scott Eberle. Original article 2014. SCCMA Bulletin. http://www.sccma.org/Portals/19/Whats%20the%20Diagnosis%20Doctor.pdf?ver=2016-12-09-152046-290