Exposure and harm from radio frequency exposure is dependent on distance, device, modulation (pulsations and wave design), length of time of exposure. Here are scientific studies examining environmental occupational exposures, laptops, cell phones.
- Cell Tower Exposure LevelsCell Tower Exposures and Health Effects
Devices Exposure Levels
- Morgan LL et al. Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences. Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure. December 2014 Volume 2 Issue 4, , Pages 197-204 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213879X14000583
- Effects of electromagnetic fields on serum lipids in workers of a power plant. Wang Z1,2, Wang L1,2, Zheng S. et al. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2016 Feb;23(3):2495-504. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26423285
- Effects of electromagnetic fields exposure on plasma hormonal and inflammatory pathway biomarkers in male workers of a power plant. Wang Z1,2, Fei Y3,4, Liu H. et al.Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2016 Jan;89(1):33-42. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25808749
- Effect of occupational EMF exposure from radar at two different frequency bands on plasma melatonin and serotonin levels.(2015) Singh S1, Mani KV, Kapoor N.Int J Radiat Biol. 2015 May;91(5):426-34. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25565559
- Assessment of cytogenetic damage and oxidative stress in personnel occupationally exposed to the pulsed microwave radiation of marine radar equipment. Garaj-Vrhovac V et al. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2011 Jan;214(1):59-65. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20833106
- Assessment of DNA sensitivity in peripheral blood leukocytes after occupational exposure to microwave radiation: the alkaline comet assay and chromatid breakage assay. Garaj-Vrhovac V1, Orescanin V. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2009 Feb;25(1):33-43. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18214694
- The alkaline Comet assay as biomarker in assessment of DNA damage in medical personnel occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation. Garaj-Vrhovac V1, Kopjar N. Mutagenesis. 2003 May;18(3):265-71. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12714692
- Effects of exposure to very high frequency radiofrequency radiation on six antenna engineers in two separate incidents. Schilling CJ. Occup Med (Lond). 2000 Jan;50(1):49-56. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10795393
- Effects of acute exposure to ultrahigh radiofrequency radiation on three antenna engineers. Schilling CJ. Occup Environ Med. 1997 Apr;54(4):281-4.