There is growing scientific evidence that wireless non ionizing Radiofrequency Radiation causes adverse effects on our white blood cells and red blood cells. The common mechanism of oxidation, found in over 100 studies of electromagnetic radiation is a likely contributor.
- Aluminium foil dampened the adverse effect of 2100 MHz mobile phone-induced radiation on the blood parameters and myocardium in rats. (2019) Kalanjati VP. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2019. Apr;26(12):11686-11689. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30806932
- Disturbance in haematological parameters induced by exposure to electromagnetic fields. (2018) Jbireal JM et al. Hematology Transfusion International Journal. Dec 2018. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329972405_Disturbance_in_haematological_parameters_induced_by_exposure_to_electromagnetic_fields
- Effects of exposure to electromagnetic field from 915 MHz radiofrequencyidentification system on circulating blood cells in the healthy adult rat. (2018) Kim HS et al. Bioelectromagnetics. 2018 Jan;39(1):68-76. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29171038
- Exposure to 1.8 GHz electromagnetic fields affects morphology, DNA-related Raman spectra and mitochondrial functions in human lymphs-monocytes. (2018) Lasalvia M et al. PLoS One. 2018 Feb 20;13(2):e0192894. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29462174.
- Impact of radiofrequency radiation on DNA damage and antioxidants in peripheral blood lymphocytes of humans residing in the vicinity of mobile phone base stations. (2017) Zothansiama et al. Electromagn Biol Med. 2017 Aug 4:1-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28777669
- Effect of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure on Hematological Parameters of Mice. (2012) Usman AD et al. World Applied Sciences Journal 16 (5): 656-664, 2012. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6a5e/746e9b77973bb1a56eab91808a3cfa330f83.pdf
- The effects of broad-band electromagnetic field exposure on mice (Mus musculus). Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A: Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering. Volume 35, Issue 3, 2000. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10934520009376972
- Epidemiological studies of radio-frequency radiation: current status and areas of concern. (1996) Goldsmith JR. Science of the Total Environment. Volume 180, Issue 1,2. February 1996 , Pages 3-8. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0048969795049142
- Assessment of radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation by the micronucleus test in Bovine peripheral erythrocytes. (1996) Zanda Balode. Science of the Total Environment. Volume 180, Issue 1,2. February 1996, Pages 81-85. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0048969795049231
- The biological effects of radiofrequency radiation: a critical review and recommendations. (1986) Robert, N.J. Jr et al. Int. J. Radiat. Biol., 50: 379-420. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3528012