- NISSAN LEAF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION LAWSUIT FILED IN GEORGIA.July 11, 2021. 2015 Nissan LEAF owner says Nissan should pay $1 billion for EMF radiation sickness. https://www.carcomplaints.com/news/2021/nissan-leaf-electromagnetic-radiation-lawsuit.shtml
- NTSB Investigation Into Deadly Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Reveals Lax Attitude Toward Safety.New documents suggest that neither Uber, the state of Arizona, nor the car’s operator were vigilant. Mark Harris. IEEE Spectrum. Nov 7, 2019. https://spectrum.ieee.org/cars-that-think/transportation/self-driving/ntsb-investigation-into-deadly-uber-selfdriving-car-crash-reveals-lax-attitude-toward-safety
Driverless cars are one of the major reasons there is a push for 5G cell towers and IoT. Self driving cars are already here however and connect to 4G systems and Wi Fi protocols. Some argue that 5G is a myth and not really needed. Telecom however is proposing a V2X system where cars have hundreds of sensors that connect over networks to everything.
What are the downsides of this new technology in addition to not having a real driver paying attention at the wheel? The amount of radiation exposure, both from radio frequency and magnetic fields, is especially concerning with the results of the new NTP study on cell phones and cancer. DNA damage and cardiomyopathy were also found in the study group. https://mdsafetech.org/ntp-study-2016/https://mdsafetech.org/ntp-study-2016/
What are the concerns?
- Automobile accidents if there is a failure of the system
- Hacking of wireless GPS feature of car with potential for vehicle misdirection
- Privacy will be eliminated
- Central computers will look at traffic flow and direct car travel from a remote location without your input
- The cars will have onboard computers and require sensor fusion of 3G,4G and 5G wireless radiation signals
- Passengers will experience close exposure to very high radio frequency radiation with increased health risks
- No premarket safety testing
- Those with electrohypersensitivity may have increase in symptoms
- People may develop electrohypersensitivity due to close proximity of radio frequency (RF) radiation
Will Driverless Cars Cause DNA Damage and Cancer? April 15, 2018. John P. Thomas, MSPH, writes in Health Impact News:
DAS Technology: Computers Take Over – Privacy Gone
“DAS equipped cars warn drivers when they start migrating out of their lane or get to close to another vehicle. DAS active cruise control can slow the car or speed it up depending on proximity to other vehicles on the road, and DAS cars can even take total control over the car to handle the sometimes-difficult process of parallel parking. ”
Hybrid and Electric Car Radiation Risks
Dr. Joel Moskowitz has compiled a robust list of articles and research papers on the measurements and risks of hybrid and electric cars at SaferEMR.com . https://www.saferemr.com/2014/07/shouldnt-hybrid-and-electric-cars-be-re.html
Here are a few scientific articles from SaferEMR.com
- Evaluating extremely low frequency magnetic fields in the rear seats of the electric vehicles. Lin J, Lu M, Wu T, Yang L, Wu TN. Evaluating extremely low frequency magnetic fields in the rear seats of the electric vehicles. Radiation Protection Dosimetry. 182(2):190-199. Dec 2018.
- Mobile Phone Antenna’s EM Exposure Study on a Human Model Inside the Car. Nozadze T, Jeladze V, Tabatadze V, Petoev I, Zaidze R. Mobile phone antenna’s EM exposure study on a homogeneous human model inside the car. 2018 XXIIIrd International Seminar/Workshop on Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Wave Theory (DIPED). Tlibisi, Georgia. Sep 24-27, 2019
- Electric cars and EMI with cardiac implantable electronic devices: A cross-sectional evaluation
Lennerz C, O’Connor M, Horlbeck L, Michel J, Weigand S, Grebmer C, Blazek P, Brkic A, Semmler V, Haller B, Reents T, Hessling G, Deisenhofer I, Whittaker P, Lienkamp M, Kolb C. Letter: Electric cars and electromagnetic interference with cardiac implantable electronic devices: A cross-sectional evaluation. Annals of Internal Medicine. Apr 24, 2018.
Roadway Safety Institute Explanation of the Wi Fi and GPS Enabled Driverless Cars
2016 Fall Seminar #8: Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC): What, Why, and How
Brian Daugherty, CTO of the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) Discusses Cybersecurity and the Sensor Fusion Aspects of Driverless Cars