What is the diagnosis, doctor? The onset of strange symptoms, in a strange country, in the middle of the night led the author to more than a diagnosis of microwave illness. After suffering months of unexplained nausea, insomnia, ringing in the ears, fatigue and body aches she consulted with a German doctor to help her figure out what was happening. In her journey to find her own health she learned about the secrecy of government agencies and how evidence of health effects are suppressed. Her diary reads like Anne Frank. Chilling and a warning to us all. The last part of the book is devoted to valuable DYI measures to protect your home and family. In the age of wireless this book is a necessary read. Her story is reminiscent of other peoples journey’s into microwave illness and chronic electrohypersensitivity. All EMFd Up (Electromagnetic Fields): My Journey Through Wireless Radiation Poisoning and How You Can Protect Yourself. (2019) by Anne Mills is a good read.
Personal Stories About Electrosensitivity
Dr. Scott Eberle describes how a physician learned about his own electrosensitivity published originally in 2014 in the Sonoma Medicine and later reprinted in the Santa Clara County/Monterey County Medical Association Bulletin. You can read Dr. Scott Eberle’s What’s the Diagnosis, Doctor? He has also written “An Underworld Journey: Learning to Cope with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.” Dr. Scott Eberle. Ecopyschology.9(2):106-111, June 2017. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317923126_An_Underworld_Journey_Learning_to_Cope_with_Electromagnetic_Hypersensitivity
Writer Alison Main has documented her experience in developing electrosensitivity and her frustration at being more isolated from other people and wireless technology she would like to use. Electro-Sensitivity: When the Modern World Hurts
Unexplained Health Symptoms in Diplomats Living Abroad
The New York Times and CBS reported unexplained symptoms in diplomats living in China and Cuba in 2017 and 2018. The source was found to be microwave radiation. See Cuban Diplomats Likely Hit by Microwave Weapons.
- Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers. Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members. Sept 1, 2018. William J. Broad. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage§ion=Health
- Diplomats in China report similar brain injuries as Americans in Cuba in 2016 and 2017, 25 Americans in the U.S. embassy in Cuba suffered serious, unexplained brain injuries. Now, at least 15 American officials in China are reporting similar symptoms. 60 Minutes reports. March 15, 2019. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/diplomats-in-china-report-similar-brain-injuries-as-americans-in-cuba-60-minutes/
- Researcher links diplomats’ mystery illness to radiofrequency/microwave radiation. Eureka alert. August 29, 2018. American Academy for the Advancement of Science. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-08/uoc–rld082918.php
- PST Electrosensitivity Science
- PST Electrosensitivity Stories
- PST Electrosensitivity Review of Topics
- PST Military and Government Reports