What is the diagnosis, doctor? The onset of strange symptoms, in a strange country, in the middle of the night led the author to more than a diagnosis of microwave illness. After suffering months of unexplained nausea, insomnia, ringing in the ears, fatigue and body aches she consulted with a German doctor to help her figure out what was happening. In her journey to find her own health she learned about the secrecy of government agencies and how evidence of health effects are suppressed. Her diary reads like Anne Frank. Chilling and a warning to us all. The last part of the book is devoted to valuable DYI measures to protect your home and family. In the age of wireless this book is a necessary read. Her story is reminiscent of other peoples journey’s into microwave illness and chronic electrohypersensitivity. All EMFd Up (Electromagnetic Fields): My Journey Through Wireless Radiation Poisoning and How You Can Protect Yourself. (2019) by Anne Mills is a good read.
Interview of Anne Mills
Lloyd Burrell interviewed Anne Mills in 2019. You can see his post and click to hear the podcast. Note there is a fee. EVENT: Thursday, 12th September at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) Lloyd Burrell interviewing author Anne Mills. “Anne’s husband had been given a 4-year work assignment in Germany, she was healthy and looking forward to the experience of living abroad. Her stay in Germany went well for several months, then she started experiencing health issues.She was losing her hair, her menstrual cycle had stopped and she was feeling achy in the morning. She also began to experience terrible night sweats and shakes.It would come on right on the hour, like eleven o’clock at night.“ And then it ramped up some kind of energy. ”At first, it was just a ringing in the ears. She’d walk around the house trying to listen. “It drove me nuts.” She’d be in bed at eleven o’clock and she’d almost sit up in bed, going, “What is that?”He said ‘No, that’s 700,000. You should not be here… this is illegal and dangerous. You need to get out. This is so high, it’s going to have to go to the German court system.” Anne took Peter’s advice, she packed her bags and went with her husband to spend the night at a local pub. Peter then recommended that Anne contacted Dr. Horst Eger, a physician known for his research papers on cell tower radiation. She sat down for 2 hours with the doctor to explain her symptoms and she explained how she could see the radiation—like grids. “I see almost like a graph paper in front of my face. It’s a repeating pattern, all the same.
Dr. Horst began to treat Anne for ‘wireless poisoning’ and gradually her symptoms began to improve. Today Anne admits to being careful around EMFs, “if I’m not around radiation, I’m fine. You would never know it. You would never know that anything was wrong. I feel fine”.… Remaining post and link to interview at https://www.electricsense.com/all-emfd-wireless-poisoning/
Personal Stories About Electrosensitivity
Dr. Scott Eberle describes how a physician learned about his own electrosensitivity published originally in 2014 in the Sonoma Medicine and later reprinted in the Santa Clara County/Monterey County Medical Association Bulletin. You can read Dr. Scott Eberle’s What’s the Diagnosis, Doctor? He has also written “An Underworld Journey: Learning to Cope with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.” Dr. Scott Eberle. Ecopyschology.9(2):106-111, June 2017. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317923126_An_Underworld_Journey_Learning_to_Cope_with_Electromagnetic_Hypersensitivity
Writer Alison Main has documented her experience in developing electrosensitivity and her frustration at being more isolated from other people and wireless technology she would like to use. Electro-Sensitivity: When the Modern World Hurts
Unexplained Health Symptoms in Diplomats Living Abroad
The New York Times, CBS and more recently CNN reported unexplained symptoms in diplomats living in China and Cuba in 2017 and 2018. The source was found to be microwave radiation. See Cuban Diplomats Likely Hit by Microwave Weapons. A new study by Verma et al (July 2019), published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) examined 40 military personnel who experienced unusual symptoms in Havana, Cuba. Advanced neuroimaging of these personnel, compared to 48 matched healthy controls, showed significant abnormalities in “whole brain white matter volume, regional gray and white matter volume, cerebellar tissue microstructural integrity, and functional connectivity in the auditory and visuospatial subnetworks but not in the executive control subnetwork.”
- Cuba ‘sonic attacks’ changed people’s brains, study suggests. CNN July 23, 2019. Michael Nedelman and Arman Azad. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/health/cuba-sonic-attacks-brain-mri-study/index.html
- Neuroimaging Findings in US Government Personnel With Possible Exposure to Directional Phenomena in Havana, Cuba. (2019)Verma R et al.
- Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers. Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members. Sept 1, 2018. William J. Broad. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage§ion=Health
- Diplomats in China report similar brain injuries as Americans in Cuba in 2016 and 2017, 25 Americans in the U.S. embassy in Cuba suffered serious, unexplained brain injuries. Now, at least 15 American officials in China are reporting similar symptoms. 60 Minutes reports. March 15, 2019. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/diplomats-in-china-report-similar-brain-injuries-as-americans-in-cuba-60-minutes/
- Researcher links diplomats’ mystery illness to radiofrequency/microwave radiation. Eureka alert. August 29, 2018. American Academy for the Advancement of Science. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-08/uoc–rld082918.php
- PST Electrosensitivity Science
- PST Electrosensitivity Stories
- PST Electrosensitivity Review of Topics
- PST Military and Government Reports